Eastpak Evanz Backpack
With clean lines and a professional appearance the Eastpak Evanz Backpack is good looking and extremely versatile whether you’re off to a meeting, lecture or taking a break. The depth of the main compartment is so good you may want to take advantage of the compression straps to ensure your load stays in one place.
The double zipped compartment at the back is padded, so perfect for a laptop or another item that would benefit from a little cushioning. The straps are adjustable and padded for comfort and there’s a sternum strap too.
At the front you’ll find a flap down pouch that, when opened, reveals Eastpak’s handy organiser pockets and a corded key clip.
Your Evanz backpack will be covered by Eastpak’s 30 year warranty, giving you great peace of mind.
- Double zipped, padded compartment, suitable for laptop (Height 52cm x Width 28cm x Depth 4cm)
- Spacious compartment, double zipped (Height 50cm x Width 29cm x Depth 13cm)
- Zipped flap down pouch with
- 2 Pen holders
- Single drop pocket (Height 11cm x 12cm) and corded key clip (Height 35cm x Width 20cm x Depth 1.5cm)
- Further pocket with concealed zip (Heigh 35cm x Width 15cm)
- 2 Compression straps on each side
- Padded back panel with zipped, padded pocket (Height 17cm x Width 29cm)
- Adjustable, ergonomic, padded, backpack straps with sternum strap
- Grab handle on the top
Volume: 28.5 Litres
Warranty: 30 years
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
All orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Express Delivery Next Working Day - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for delivery the next working day.
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Royal Mail Strikes - As we are sure you have seen the Royal Mail will be undertaking industrial action on the 23rd and 24th of December. While we are undertaking steps to reduce the impact on deliveries some items may experience a delay of a few days.
Next working day orders are sent out with DPD & APC so there should not be any delays.
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 90cm / 0.9m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.