Healthy Back Bag Prints Small Shoulder Bag
The iconic shape of these bags came about from a need for a bag that was kind to your back, with the design coming from the collaboration of a leather smith, doctor and chiropractor the Healthy back bag was born. This is the 3rd generation of this bag, losing none of the features of the first bags but adding a secure full height internal padded pocket ideal for an eReader or tablet. The pockets ensure weight is distributed evenly around the bag meaning the bags feel lighter when carried than when you first pick it up. The bold patterns on the prints series bags will certainly turn heads and add some lovely colour texture to your summer wardrobe.
- Ergonomic Back Bag reduces stress on back, neck & shoulders
- Flapped pocket with magnetic closure on one side
- Open top pocket with magnetic closure on the other side
- Zipped pocket on the front of this pocket
- Open top pocket on the spine
- Twin zips lead to the main compartment with:
- Zipped pocket
- Angled open-top pocket
- Open top pocket on the spine of the bag
- Open top pocket
- Two open top pen pockets
- Zipped full length, secure, padded media pocket for eReader or tablet
- Key clip
- D ring for keys or optional Baglett
- The signature silver lining for stress-free rummaging
- Adjustable non-slip shoulder strap
Material: Printed Polyester
Volume: 6 litres
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
All orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Express Delivery Next Working Day - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for delivery the next working day.
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Royal Mail Strikes - As we are sure you have seen the Royal Mail will be undertaking industrial action on the 23rd and 24th of December. While we are undertaking steps to reduce the impact on deliveries some items may experience a delay of a few days.
Next working day orders are sent out with DPD & APC so there should not be any delays.
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 90cm / 0.9m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.