Wenger Pegasus Deluxe Ballistic 16" Laptop Black Backpack
The Wenger ‘Pegasus Deluxe 16” Laptop and 10” tablet Backpack’ is a smart looking backpack with a few tricks up its sleeve, from Wenger’s SmartGuard padded protection for your laptop to an external charging point for your electronic gadgets, this backpack will not disappoint in looks or function.
- Zipped front SmartOrg organizer compartment:
- Zipped pocket
- Three pen loops
- Business card slots
- Four open-top pockets
- Key clip
- Quick access zipped pocket for things you use the most
- Zipped compartment for 10” tablet
- Zipped Triple Protect laptop compartment with:
- Three layers of high-density foam protect a 16” laptop
- Laptop section adjustable form 14” to 16” to ensure a snug fit
- Zipped mesh accessories pocket
- External USB plug with charging cord (Power pack not included)
- Cable reinforced soft-grip grab handle
- Horizontal zipped side pockets
- Side pockets designed for a water bottle and umbrella
- Premium Pass-Thru sleeve on rear for easy traveling with a suitcase or rolling bag
- CaseBase stabilizing platform which keeps your backpack standing upright
- Adjustable, shock-absorbing backpack harness for maximum comfort
- AirFlow padded back panel
- Lumbar support
- Premium fabric internal lining
Volume: 25 Litres
Material: Durable ballistic Polyester
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Covid-19 Update - Last updated 21/8/2020
We are working hard here at Aspen of Hereford to keep everything running as normally as possible while strictly adhering to all government guidelines.
Dispatch - Currently we are still dispatching orders as normal.
Delivery – Our standard delivery is back to 3 days, we have been working with our shipping partners closely and have found the majority of deliveries are now being made as normal.
All of our carriers have now switched to contactless delivery – they will sign scanners on your behalf and are requesting that if you see them arriving that you do not open the door and allow them to leave the parcel for you.
We are seeing delays of up to 2 weeks in a small number of areas with the Royal Mail, but this is only in a small number of cases - Royal Mail is not used on any upgraded delivery orders
Returns - We have also temporarily stopped offering exchanges due to reduced staff numbers in our returns team, if you have an exchange already set up with us this will still be honored and we will carry on to offer refunds as normal (please see the returns page for more details).
If you are self-isolating or in an area hit by a local lock down please let us know and we will be happy to extend the return period for you
Customer Service – We are still answering emails and the phone, however refunds make take an extra day to be processed.
Our Team – Where possible we have taken steps to allow as many of our team as possible to work from home and are reducing contact between team members still working on site.
We will provide updates as soon as we hear more from the government or anything else changes.
From everyone here as Aspen of Hereford we wish you the best through these tough and unprecedented times