Victorinox VX Sport Trooper Laptop Backpack
The VX Sport Trooper is a multi-function, well designed backpack from Victorinox this iconic brand is defined by capability and quality. A comfortable, practical, hard working backpack, with plenty of pockets to organise your belongings. A perfect working partner.
- Zipped with pull tabs front vertical pocket (22cm x 29cm)
- Twin zipped with pull tabs, front organiser pocket with side skirts (23cm x 34cm x 2cm)
- Neoprene phone pocket (9cm x 11cm)
- Clip on the front of the phone pocket
- Mesh pocket (10cm x 6cm)
- Flap front pocket (9cm x 11cm x 1.5cm tapering)
- Elasticated pen loop
- Zipped pocket (20cm x 15cm)
- Twin zipped with pull tabs main section (33cm x 45cm x 15cm tapering to 8cm)
- Slightly curved zipped netted pocket at the top (26cm x 15cm x 3.5cm)
- Twin zipped with pull tabs laptop / tablet compartment (31cm x 44.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Super soft lined laptop slot for up to a 16” laptop (25.5cm x 31.5cm x 3cm) - This is the height of the pocket, the tab closure comes from the top of the bag, enabling a taller item to be placed in this pocket.
- Super soft lined tablet pocket for up to a 10” tablet (22cm x 25cm)
- Tab over closure across both the laptop and tablet pocket
- Two side pockets (one each side) ideal for drinks bottle or compact umbrella (16cm x 17cm)
- Four webbing attachment loops down the front
- Top grab handle with soft plastic grip
- Second webbing top grab handle also allows bag to be slotted over the handle of wheeled luggage
- Adjustable, padded backpack harness
- Webbing attachment loops down each strap with one elasticated loop
- Padded, air-flow back
Volume: 28 litres
Laptop section: Yes
Tablet Section: Yes
Global 10-Year Limited Warranty
Products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from the date of original purchase. If such a defect appears during the warranty period, Victorinox will repair your product or replace it, as appropriate and at Their discretion, with the same or an equivalent model, free of charge.
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 150cm / 1.5m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Any order placed on our website between 1st October 2020 and December 31st 2020 can be returned untill 31st January 2021*
*Please note our standard returns policy still applies
Covid-19 Update - Last updated 1/10/2020
We are working hard here at Aspen of Hereford to keep everything running as normally as possible while strictly adhering to all government guidelines.
Dispatch - Currently we are still dispatching orders as normal.
Delivery – Our standard delivery is back to 3 days, we have been working with our shipping partners closely and have found the majority of deliveries are now being made as normal.
All of our carriers have now switched to contactless delivery – they will sign scanners on your behalf and are requesting that if you see them arriving that you do not open the door and allow them to leave the parcel for you.
We are seeing delays of up to 2 weeks in a small number of areas with the Royal Mail, but this is only in a small number of cases - Royal Mail is not used on any upgraded delivery orders
Returns - We are offering extended returns this year for the Christmas period.
If you are self-isolating or in an area hit by a local lock down please let us know and we will be happy to extend the return period for you
Customer Service – We are still answering emails and the phone, however refunds make take an extra day to be processed.
Our Team – Where possible we have taken steps to allow as many of our team as possible to work from home and are reducing contact between team members still working on site.
We will provide updates as soon as we hear more from the government or anything else changes.
From everyone here as Aspen of Hereford we wish you the best through these tough and unprecedented times