Victorinox Altmont Professional Black Wheeled Laptop Backpack
The Victorinox Altmont Professional Wheeled Laptop Backpack’ has the same spirit of adventure that is synonymous with the Altmont range of bags from Victorinox. This urban office rolling bag with its stand out detailing with iconic Swiss design is practical and a joy to use. The fusing of Alpine rucksack construction with Swiss Army Knife styling means this rolling backpack will not disappoint.
- Tough, hardwearing fabric
- Padded grab handle with ‘D’ ring attachment point
- Vertical zipped front pocket
- Twin zips to full height front compartment with:
- Zipped mesh pocket
- Four side access pockets with elastic keep x2
- Side access pocket with press stud tab closure
- Removable essentials organiser for chargers, cords, USBs, pens and more
- Two padded open top drop pockets
- Four card/business card slots
- Large open top pocket
- Twin zips to the main compartment with:
- Padded laptop section for up to 17” laptop
- Padded tablet pocket for up to 10” tablet
- Open top tall pocket ideal for power supplies
- Zip-away adjustable mono trolley handle
- Zip-away wheel cover when used as a backpack
- Padded backpack harness unclips and zips away for use when wheeled or checked in
- Two inline wheels for easy rolling
Material: Ballistic-weave polyester fabric
Volume: 20 Litres
PC size: 17”
Mac size: 17”
Warranty 1+10 years
Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Programme
This includes manufacturing defects, normal wear and tear, airline handling and transit damage.
Years 2 to 11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Programme
This includes manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear with the exceptions of seams, stitching, fabric and zip tape.
1 to 11 years warranty excludes
Abuse, cosmetic damage (scratches on leather or on polycarbonate or stained fabrics), incidental/ consequential damage (such as damage to or loss of content of the bag, loss of use, loss of time), abrasion, solvents, accidents.
Year 2 to 11 only airline handling and transit damage.
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 90cm / 0.9m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.