Mele & Co Duchess Leather 2 Travellers & Locakble Jewellery Box
When you have a beautiful collection of jewellery doesn't it deserve to sit comforably in a gorgeous high quality case? Mele & Co's collection includes the Duchess - a luxurous, multi-function home for your twinkling trinkets. It features a lockable lid, small mirror, bonded leather carry handle, a handy mini travel case, a removeable jewellery roll and necklace hangers, all with anti-scratch lining.
- Leather Medium Sized Jewellery Box - Depth 16cm x Width 26.5cm x Height 18cm
- Finished in bonded leather with contrasting mink interior
- Lockable jewellery box with separate mini travel case and jewellery roll
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Chrome coloured handles
- Soft, anti-scratch interior
- Top section features:
- Inset mirror framed in ivory bonded leather
- Removable bonded leather necklace hooks with pocket
- Ring rolls
- 1 open section featuring cover/soft pad separator, dimensions 15 x 7 x 2.5cm
- 1 section housing the jewellery roll, dimensions 15 x 7 x 2.5cm
- 1 open section ideal for bracelets/anklets, dimensions 7 x 9.5 x 2.5cm
- Large drawer:
- Undivided drawer - dimensions 24 x 15 x 2.5cm
- Deep drawer:
- Houses travel case, dimensions 15 x 11 x 5cm
- Also ideal for housing chunky pieces
- First smaller drawer:
- 12 compartments ideal for beads / earrings / rings, dimensions per compartment 3.5 x 3.5 x 2cm
- Soft, anti-scratch lining
- Second smaller drawer:
- 2 compartments, ideal for bracelets / anklets, dimensions per compartment 15 x 5 x 2cm
- Travel case - 5 x 14 x10 cm:
- Bonded leather finish with contrasting cream interior
- Mirror inset into lid
- Ring rolls
- 2 open sections ideal for smaller pieces of jewellery, dimensions 8.5 x 3.5 x 3.5cm
- Press stud closure
- Jewellery Roll:
- Bonded leather finish with soft, anti-scratch interior
- Zipped pocket
- 2 necklace clips
- Ring roll
- Press stud closure
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Covid-19 Update - Last updated 18/6/2020
We are working hard here at Aspen of Hereford to keep everything running as normally as possible while strictly adhering to all government guidelines.
Dispatch - Currently we are still dispatching orders as normal.
Delivery – Our standard delivery is back to 3 days, we have been working with our shipping partners closely and have found the majority of deliveries are now being made as normal.
All of our carriers have now switched to contactless delivery – they will sign scanners on your behalf and are requesting that if you see them arriving that you do not open the door and allow them to leave the parcel for you.
We are seeing delays of up to 2 weeks in a small number of areas with the Royal Mail, but this is only in a small number of cases - Royal Mail is not used on any upgraded delivery orders
Returns - To help our customer self-isolate we are extending our returns period. Any purchase made from the 26/3/2020 has the return period extended to 30/6/2020. We will keep reviewing this date as the situation develops. We have also temporarily stopped offering exchanges due to reduced staff numbers in our returns team, if you have an exchange already set up with us this will still be honored and we will carry on to offer refunds as normal (please see the returns page for more details)
Customer Service – We are still answering emails and the phone, however refunds make take an extra day to be processed.
Our Team – Where possible we have taken steps to allow as many of our team as possible to work from home and are reducing contact between team members still working on site.
We will provide updates as soon as we hear more from the government or anything else changes.
From everyone here as Aspen of Hereford we wish you the best through these tough and unprecedented times