Mele & Co Anita Wood Jewellery Box
Introducing 'Anita' from the Oriental Rose collection by Mele & Co. This classic chest design has an intricate burlwood top with an inlaid rose design. A peek inside reveals a beautifully designed box. the elegant, fully featured lift out tray with a lovely grab handle, leads to a deep 5.5cm bottom section, which is spacious with no dividers, ideal for the more chunky style jewellery. This elegant box would adorn any bedroom with grace, it also makes an ideal gift for that special person or event.
- Rose inlaid Burlwood top
- Domed lid lifts up to reveal:
- Severn Jewellery hangers with elasticated keep pocket to keep necklaces from tangling
- Lift out tray consists of:
- Ring section with four slots 8.5cm wide
- Four identical open compartments (W4 x D5 x H2.5cm)
- Two long compartments (W17 x D4.5 x H2.5cm)
- Large, long open compartment ideal for watches or bracelets (W5.5 x D19.5 x H2.5cm)
- One open compartment (W11.5 x D5 x H2.5cm)
- Six identical open compartments (W5 x D4.8 x H2.5cm)
- Bottom section with no dividers (W36.5 x D21.5 x H5.5 to the bottom of the tray)
- Fully lined to stop scratching
- Mid-tone wood finish
Colour: Mid-tone wood
Box name: Anita
£4.99 Next Working Day Delivery
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 14:00 hours Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Large & high value items are dispatched by DPD.
Other items are dispatched using Royal Mail 48.
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is £4.99 and for orders placed by 14:00 hours. This will guarantee that your purchases will be dispatched that day (Monday to Friday).
Next working day delivery takes 1 working day (Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day)
Delivery times for Next working day delivery
Shipping Day - Delivery Day*
Monday - Tuesday
Tuesday - Wednesday
Wednesday - Thursday
Thursday - Friday
Friday - Monday
Saturday - Tuesday
Sunday - Tuesday
*This day may change due to bank holidays or unforeseen circumstance
Your item will be ready to collect within 4 working hours at our premises in Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0LX
Once your order is ready to collect you will receive an email with collection details.
Items will be held for collection for 5 working days
Monday to Friday (excl bank holidays)
10am to 4pm
Please bring proof of ID and your purchase confirmation email
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates