Ice Gower Backpack
Lightweight, robust and packed full of pockets the Gower Backpack from Ice offers a great solution to a day or weekend trip. It would be perfectly practical for a student or business person too.
The Gower's main compartment is 50cm tall by 30cm wide and has a handy half height, full width, drop pocket. Outside, the front has a small, vertically zipped pocket (14cm), a pocket with clasp closure (40cm deep by 23 wide) and an additional, deeper pocket (43cm deep) which has a concealed zip.
Each side has a mesh-style pocket (17cm at widest) plus one expansion strap. There are two additional expansion straps on the bottom. On the top, close to the grab handle, is a small drop pocket, perfect for loose change or other small items.
When worn on your back the padded rucksack straps ease the weight of your load and are complemented by two padded strips to the back of the bag. Adjustable chest and waist straps complete the look.
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder strap
- Grab handle to top
- Chest and waist straps, adjustable with clip closures
- Small drop pocket to top with zip (14cm tall)
- Small, vertical, zipped, front pocket (14cm tall)
- Pocket with clasp closure (40cm tall x 23cm wide)
- Concealed zipped pocket (43 tall x 24cm wide)
- Double zipped main compartment (50cm tall x 31cm wide)
- Half height, full width drop pocket
- Four expansion straps - one to each side, two to the bottom
Depth: 16cm (at widest)