Ice Chiltern Backpack
The Chiltern is a wonderful choice of backpack from Ice. Lightweight, robust and packed full of pockets it offers a great solution to a day or weekend trip. It would be perfectly practical for a student or business person too.
The Chiltern's main compartment is 50cm tall by 30cm wide and has a handy half height, full width, drop pocket. Outside, the front has a small, zipped pocket (17cm tall), a U-shaped double zipped pocket (31cm tall deep by 27 wide) and a single zipped flap pocket (24cm wide x 17cm tall).
Each side has a mesh-style pocket (18cm at widest) plus one expansion strap. There is also a grab handle to the top of the bag.
When worn on your back the padded rucksack straps ease the weight of your load and are complemented by two padded strips to the back of the bag. Adjustable chest and waist straps, which have built-in zipped pockets, complete the look.
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder straps
- Grab handle to top
- Chest strap, adjustable with clip closures
- Waist straps with clip closure - zipped pocket to each side
- Padded back with mesh strengthening
- Front pocket (17cm tall)
- U-shaped double zipped pocket (31cm tall deep by 27 wide)
- Single zipped flap pocket (24cm wide x 17cm tall)
- Double zipped main compartment (50cm tall x 31cm wide)
- 33cm high, full width, drop pocket
- Two expansion straps - one to each side
- Two mesh drop pockets - one each side
Depth: 18cm (at widest)