Ice Brecon Backpack
Lightweight, robust and packed full of pockets the Brecon Backpack from Ice offers a great solution to a day or weekend trip. It would be perfectly practical for a student or business person too.
The Brecon's main compartment is 50cm tall by 31cm wide and has a handy half height, full width, drop pocket, which is padded to one side. Outside, the front has a small, vertically zipped pocket (21cm x 23cm), a concealed zip flaped pocket (18cm tall x 25cm wide), a double zipped compartment (27cm wide x 31cm tall) and a single zipped drop pocket (32cm tall x 22cm wide)
Each side has a mesh-style pocket (17cm at widest) plus one expansion strap.
When worn on your back the padded rucksack straps ease the weight of your load and are complemented by a padded strip to the padded back of the bag. An adjustable chest strap with clasp and waist straps with built-in zipped pockets each side complete the accommodation.
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder straps
- Grab handle to top
- Chest strap, adjustable with clip closures
- Waist straps with clip closure - zipped pocket to each side
- Padded back with mesh strengthening
- Front pocket with verticle zip closure (21cm tall x 22cm wide)
- Concealed zipped flap pocket to front (18 tall x 25cm wide)
- Double zipped front compartment (27cm wide x 31cm tall)
- Single zipped drop pocket (32cm tall x 22cm wide)
- Double zipped main compartment (50cm tall x 31cm wide)
- 33cm high, full width, padded drop pocket
- Two expansion straps - one to each side
- Two mesh drop pockets - one each side
Depth: 18cm (at widest)