Ice Brecon Backpack
Lightweight, robust and packed full of pockets the Brecon Backpack from Ice offers a great solution to a day or weekend trip. It would be perfectly practical for a student or business person too.
The Brecon's main compartment is 50cm tall by 31cm wide and has a handy half height, full width, drop pocket, which is padded to one side. Outside, the front has a small, vertically zipped pocket (21cm x 23cm), a concealed zip flaped pocket (18cm tall x 25cm wide), a double zipped compartment (27cm wide x 31cm tall) and a single zipped drop pocket (32cm tall x 22cm wide)
Each side has a mesh-style pocket (17cm at widest) plus one expansion strap.
When worn on your back the padded rucksack straps ease the weight of your load and are complemented by a padded strip to the padded back of the bag. An adjustable chest strap with clasp and waist straps with built-in zipped pockets each side complete the accommodation.
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder straps
- Grab handle to top
- Chest strap, adjustable with clip closures
- Waist straps with clip closure - zipped pocket to each side
- Padded back with mesh strengthening
- Front pocket with verticle zip closure (21cm tall x 22cm wide)
- Concealed zipped flap pocket to front (18 tall x 25cm wide)
- Double zipped front compartment (27cm wide x 31cm tall)
- Single zipped drop pocket (32cm tall x 22cm wide)
- Double zipped main compartment (50cm tall x 31cm wide)
- 33cm high, full width, padded drop pocket
- Two expansion straps - one to each side
- Two mesh drop pockets - one each side
Depth: 18cm (at widest)
Free Delivery - Order before 2pm 22nd December for delivery before Christmas
Next Working Day - Order before 2pm 23rd December for delivery before Christmas
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
All orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 90cm / 0.9m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Any order placed on our website between 12th October 2021 and December 31st 2021 can be returned until 31st January 2022*
*Please note our standard returns policy still applies
Orders can be placed to an address other than the billing address and all orders are sent without any pricing information inside.