Eastpak Tranverz S Constructed Small Rolling Holdall With TSA Lock
The Constructed range from Eastpak takes some of their most popular bags & luggage, such as the Tranverz S Small and upgrades them; materials are replaced with padded ballistic nylons, straps are made stronger and hardware is switched from plastic to metal.
One of Eastpak's absolute travel essentials - the marvellous Transverz S Rolling Holdall. By train, plane or automobile, this nifty piece of baggage will grow to accommodate those extra items you pick up along your way.
The Eastpak Transverz S boasts 42 litres of space across a combination of five pockets and compartments. The main storage area is double zipped, has a paddlock tag and opens to reveal two storage areas - one zipped and within the lid, and one deeper, zip-to-conceal, section. The latter has a drop pocket on the zipped cover.
Outside, the front pouched pocket has a concealed zip and there are four compression straps to keep your contents snug. There are canvas handles to the top and side, for when you don't want to use the extendable trolley and two wheel system.
Built to last, Eastpak is so confident of the Transverz S rolling holdall's robust design that you even get a 30 year Warranty. Also available in large and medium sizes.
- Adjustable trolley handle (104cm from handle tip to floor)
- Top and side padded grab handles
- Zipped front pouch pocket (Height 49cm x Width 30cm)
- Compression straps - two each side
- Double zipped main compartment with padlock tab leading to
- Two zip around, full size enclosures, one 6cm deep and the other 10cm
- Concealed drop pocket (Height 17cm x Width 21cm)
- Lining with zip for customs inspection
- D-shaped feet for stability
- In-line roller wheels
- Curb protection bars
- Cabin size - approved by most airlines
- TSA lock makes it perfect for travel to the USA
Height: 53cm (including wheels)
Material: Padded Ballistic Nylon
Volume: 42 Litres
Warranty - 30 years
First 2 years: Unlimited Warranty when used under normal conditions including normal wear and tear, faulty zipper tape, damaged buckles, coating peeling off and discolouration of the fabric is covered.
Years 3 to 30: Limited Warranty to cover any defective materials or workmanship (this does not cover wear and tear)
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
Normally all orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 150cm / 1.5m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Any order placed on our website between 1st October 2020 and December 31st 2020 can be returned untill 31st January 2021*
*Please note our standard returns policy still applies
We offer our best possible price year round so you don't have to wait for the sales!
If we sell it cheaper over Black Friday we will refund you the difference!
How does it work?
1. Orders placed on www.aspenofhereford.com between 16th November and 1st December 2020
2. Check back over the Black Friday weekend (6pm Thursday 26th November to Midnight Tuesday 1st December 2020)
3. Take a screen shot if the price is lower
4. Send the screen shot over with your original 5 digit order number (found in your order emails) to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We sort out your refund!
Terms & Conditions
- The Aspen Of Hereford Ltd Black Friday Price Promise is available only in respect of orders made between 6.00am 16th November and Midnight 1st December 2020.
- For the purpose of our Black Friday Price Promise, Black Friday Weekend shall be defined as 6pm Thursday 26th November to Midnight Tuesday 1st December 2020.
- In order to claim on the Black Friday Price Promise (a “Black Friday Price Promise Claim”), you must contact Aspen Of Hereford Ltd via email (email@example.com) detailing the product purchased and your original order number and a screen shot of the lower price within 14 days of the end of Black Friday Weekend.
- Your order must have been completed and paid in full to be eligible.
- If a successful claim is made, all refunds shall be remunerated onto the payment method used to make the purchase
- The ‘price difference’ shall be calculated as the full price paid for the ‘product’ minus the ‘product’ price during Black Friday Weekend.
- To be eligible to apply, any products must have been purchased from www.aspenofhereford.com and the price difference will only be calculated on the same product for sale on www.aspenofhereford.com
- ‘Black Friday Price Promise Claims’ must be submitted within 14 days Black Friday Weekend (defined above).
- These Aspen Of Hereford Ltd Black Friday Price Promise Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will aim to process Black Friday Price Promise Claims within five working days of receipt.
- Aspen Of Hereford Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Black Friday Price Promise at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these Black Friday Price Promise Terms at any time.