Eastpak Tranverz S Constructed Small Rolling Holdall With TSA Lock
The Constructed range from Eastpak takes some of their most popular bags & luggage, such as the Tranverz S Small and upgrades them; materials are replaced with padded ballistic nylons, straps are made stronger and hardware is switched from plastic to metal.
One of Eastpak's absolute travel essentials - the marvellous Transverz S Rolling Holdall. By train, plane or automobile, this nifty piece of baggage will grow to accommodate those extra items you pick up along your way.
The Eastpak Transverz S boasts 42 litres of space across a combination of five pockets and compartments. The main storage area is double zipped, has a paddlock tag and opens to reveal two storage areas - one zipped and within the lid, and one deeper, zip-to-conceal, section. The latter has a drop pocket on the zipped cover.
Outside, the front pouched pocket has a concealed zip and there are four compression straps to keep your contents snug. There are canvas handles to the top and side, for when you don't want to use the extendable trolley and two wheel system.
Built to last, Eastpak is so confident of the Transverz S rolling holdall's robust design that you even get a 30 year Warranty. Also available in large and medium sizes.
- Adjustable trolley handle (104cm from handle tip to floor)
- Top and side padded grab handles
- Zipped front pouch pocket (Height 49cm x Width 30cm)
- Compression straps - two each side
- Double zipped main compartment with padlock tab leading to
- Two zip around, full size enclosures, one 6cm deep and the other 10cm
- Concealed drop pocket (Height 17cm x Width 21cm)
- Lining with zip for customs inspection
- D-shaped feet for stability
- In-line roller wheels
- Curb protection bars
- Cabin size - approved by most airlines
- TSA lock makes it perfect for travel to the USA
Height: 53cm (including wheels)
Material: Padded Ballistic Nylon
Volume: 42 Litres
Warranty - 30 years
First 2 years: Unlimited Warranty when used under normal conditions including normal wear and tear, faulty zipper tape, damaged buckles, coating peeling off and discolouration of the fabric is covered.
Years 3 to 30: Limited Warranty to cover any defective materials or workmanship (this does not cover wear and tear)