Kipling Teagan Rolling Holdall Range
The Teagan range of lightweight luggage brought to you by Kipling is a collection of wheeled duffle bags that are designed to be both stylish and functional. Easy to pack, easy to handle and easy to recognise on the luggage conveyor belt, there will be a size in the range to suit all of your travel needs whether that be a luxury 2week break or short 2 day trip.
- Soft side – made from lightweight, durable and water repellent fabric.
- Trolley handle – sturdy extendable top handle for easy wheeling
- 2 wheels – runs on twin inline wheels
- Grab handles – all cases come with a padded top handle. The L, M and US also have a side handle.
- Double Carry handles – with velcro fastening for extra handling options (not on XS)
- Zipped front pocket – for quick access to essential smaller items
- Cabin Size – the US and XS can be used as a carry on case with a large number of airlines (please check with your airline before flying)
- TSA Lock – each case comes with a TSA lock
- 2 year Warranty – for extra piece of mind with your purchase
Height – 77cm
Width – 39cm
Depth – 37.5cm
Weight – 3.44kg
Volume – 91 Litres
Height – 66cm
Width – 38cm
Depth – 35cm
Weight – 3.1kg
Volume – 74 Litres
Height – 54cm
Width – 35cm
Depth – 27.5cm
Weight – 2.6kg
Volume – 39 Litres
Height – 50.5cm
Width – 36.5cm
Depth – 21cm
Weight – 1.9kg
Volume – 33 Litres
Free Standard Delivery
Standard delivery can take up to 3 working days
All orders placed and paid for by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched that day.
Express Delivery Next Working Day - £4.99
If placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), your order will be dispatched same day for delivery the next working day.
Northern Ireland, highlands and islands may take an additional day
Items are sent with DPD, Royal Mail or APC
Royal Mail Strikes - As we are sure you have seen the Royal Mail will be undertaking industrial action on the 23rd and 24th of December. While we are undertaking steps to reduce the impact on deliveries some items may experience a delay of a few days.
Next working day orders are sent out with DPD & APC so there should not be any delays.
Due to carrier limits we are unable to send curtain poles were the shortest dimension is over 90cm / 0.9m to Northern Ireland, Islands or the Highlands of Scotland
Extreme weather and other unseen circumstances may cause delivery delays - when possible we will provide updates either through the email address on your order or on this page.
Extended Christmas Returns
Any order placed on our website between 5th October 2022 and December 31st 2022 can be returned until 31st January 2023*
*Please note our standard returns policy still applies
Orders can be placed to an address other than the billing address and all orders are sent without any pricing information inside.